Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Daily Commute

Since I was 16, I've driven my Honda anywhere between 10 minutes and an hour to get to work. A cup of Starbucks coffee and 103.7 The Mountain kept me company.

Now, we live in an extremely walkable town and our flat is very central. Truthfully, if we had a car we'd walk a lot less, but the car-less life has some amazing perks. I start work at 8:45am, leave my flat around 8:40ish (on good mornings), and hurriedly make my way down the Scores to work. Some days I fight gale force winds, other days sideways rain, and occasionally, I take in the beauty of a calm sunrise. Seagulls and the ocean are my soundtrack. It's quite a change, and I love it.

Saturday means that I have time to capture my daily commute. Enjoy.


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I especially love the close ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm learning to take more close ups as they're usually my favourite, too!

    ReplyDelete